Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Part 11 - Joseph

Okay yes, long totally overdue post.

As always this guy started sending me random messages through friendster, and since I didn't really check my account often, communication was sparse.

Before you kill me for 1) not posting in gazoinks 2) not further screwing with this guy, let it be known that my school during school term is literally
killer, I have little time to spare for Anna-ness which eats up quite a bit of time on my part.

So here we go! The bad spelling Joseph.

Joseph confesses to be ugly, but since he was gracious enough to spare us the agony of looking at this so called 'ugly' face by not uploading a picture to Friendster.

He manages to beat our dear 'investment banker' friend, Mark from the previous post. He is also mind bogglingly incomprehensible. All I get is that 1) he's ugly, 2) he's old 3) his command of English is bad.

So anyway this was the first message he sent to me (as always it's a screencap of me replying to him, his message is below).


Oh yes, please do give your number out randomly (And on another note as safe as Facebook seems please
do not EVER post your handphone number and home address there - you're asking for trouble) to strangers. Also: where was it stated on my profile that I gave out free magazines to people? Oh you've quite read me wrong.

And after about a month plus when I finally checked Anna again, I found this waiting for me:


Oh hmm. I forgot to erase the number out of that. No matter, don't suppose anyone who reads this is idiotic enough to even call him. One thing good though, he never gives up does he? Always optimistic that I'll text him or some other form of rubbish.

After this it ends, I guess looking back around the August period I was going through a rough patch and didn't have the patience to keep this up much longer. Aha.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.