Monday, November 20, 2006

Part 4 - AZN Fetish

Hello, everyone's favourite psychopath is back ^_^!

So anyway the messaging with 'CL' or despo #1 is still on going, I stopped for a while because I really didn't feel like doing anything since he seems to be relatively harmless and I have no idea how to scare him off without it seeming really OTT. Anyway the saga continues...

I have a new fan!

Meet Chris!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

As you can see, he is interested in me ^_^ You can also see that he is obviously blind because I am 16 which is written clearly on my profile. Wanna bet he didn't quite see what I wrote there?

Anyway I checked out his profile and this is what I saw:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

and

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

You seriously cannot make stuff like this up. Dude. Also I checked all the friends on his list that they all had two things in common, 1) They were female, 2) They were ALL ASIAN, majority Chinese. He even had some ah lians like those from the Museam of Twits as his friends. Guess who has an Asian Fetish?

Anyway his testimonalis amuse me to no end, it seems like he has an obsessed stalker of sorts (he has some ASIAN girlfriend) ,

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

and of course there are the classical clueless ones,

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I was talking to Stephanie as I viewed his profile and this is what she said:
HELP needed desperately! says:
OMG
HELP needed desperately! says:
is this guy a joke?

No kidding!

Anyway I replied him on friendster since my policy is to not add people, but to let them come to me, therefore I cannot be held responsbile for their mental trauma after meeting me!

Love,
Everyone's favourite sociopath,
Anna XOXO

P.S. Wee the drunkard has not replied, 1 sucessful hit!

No comments: