Monday, November 13, 2006

Part 2 - Wee

Hello Wee.

Yes I have looked at your profile and no, I don't really think you're an alcoholic. I'm not really looking to what life has to offer, but more of what I can offer for life, to preserve the current environment that we have.

I believe pubbing, going to the KTV and partying to be an excessive waste of energy, both personal and electrical and a waste of money. Did you know that at the current rate the world is heading, all fossil fuel deposits will be used up within 50 years time? That is a very short time period indeed and within both of our lifetimes.

Secondly did you know that a mere donation of $40 a year is enough for a year of education for a Myanmarese girl? That alone is enough to prevent her from the joining the ever increasing ranks of child prostitution in South East Asia.

I have no favourite hang out as I go to various places like the Greenpeace head office in Singapore, The Singapore Zoological Gardens and the Methodist Welfare homes for the aged. The little time I have left I spend either at home or watching foreign films.

I also hope to get to know you better.

My e-mail is thebracingseabreeze@hotmail.com

Have a nice day!

No comments: